nom. so i’m a very musically inclined person, and during the winter it only gets worse because i hate being outside in the cold. i also hate sunlight and fresh air. that was a joke, for the readers who now think i’m a hermit..
anyway. i’ve been getting into a lot of mellow stuff, like *cringe* will. (i want to do this!) Andrew Bird’s album Weather Systems has been a favorite of mine since march, and I just got back into some music from my childhood, the soundtrack of the piano. apparently it’s a movie from 1993. i’ve never seen it, but my mom plays the songs all the time and i love them. I also recently purchased Frank sinatra’s greatest hits album. NOM NOM NOM. he has the same birthday as me, fun fact. (DECEMBER 13 SEVEN DAYS ZOMG)
on a more hardcore note, i’ve gotten back into System of a down, thanks to my good friend, Jeremy Hicks. some goodies i’ve added recently are:
- ghosts n stuff- Deadmau5
- feeling good- My brightest diamond
- the green gentleman- P!atd
- planetary (GO!)- My Chemical Romance
- Envy is Dangerous- Raised Fist
- That’s life- Frank Sinatra (HOMEBOOOOOOOOOOOOY)
- We are all we have- the casualties (thanks opus)
- Erase me- kid cudi
- sledgehammer- Peter Gabriel
- Rant- Bo Burnham (it’s all about the catholic church and i FREAKING LOVE IT)
- all to all- broken social scene
- we called it america- NOFX
- beep- the pussycat dolls (this song makes me cry from laughing so hard)
- don’t hold back- the sleeping
- statues of ourselves- Semi Precious Weapons (these guys opened for gaga and they’re so ridiculous.)
- Doo Dah Doo Doo- Tim and Eric. it’s unsettling how much this song reminds me of something my friends would do.
happy hint: THE SNOW MOVES WITH YOUR MOUSE!! i made opie bring it back for my own guilty pleasure… 😉 that’s all folks, my next post may or may not be before my birthday, but you can sure as heck look forward to pictures of everything i rake in!