The TwentyEleven Project was established back in 2010 to capture the “senior year experience” before, during, and after; authors who wrote for this blog posted from their perspectives as juniors, seniors, and college freshman. The goal was to capture this unique period of time in life, and the changes that come with it.
TwentyEleven ended May 2011, when the seniors on the blog graduated that year. Now, the old group of authors has come together again, six years later, to write and share how their lives have changed since this blog ceased to be active. The new blog is aptly named The TwentyEighteen Project.
Much has changed in the six-years that have passed since this blog ended. If you were a fan of this blog when it was active, I hope that you will join us on this new endeavor.
Thanks for being apart of twentyeleven, and we hope to see you on twentyeighteen.
P.S. Outside of twentyeighteen, I’ve also been active on my personal blog, The Final Summer. Feel free to check out that blog if you want to know what I’ve been up to since twentyeleven ended.
nom. so i’m a very musically inclined person, and during the winter it only gets worse because i hate being outside in the cold. i also hate sunlight and fresh air. that was a joke, for the readers who now think i’m a hermit..
anyway. i’ve been getting into a lot of mellow stuff, like *cringe* will. (i want to do this!) Andrew Bird’s album Weather Systems has been a favorite of mine since march, and I just got back into some music from my childhood, the soundtrack of the piano. apparently it’s a movie from 1993. i’ve never seen it, but my mom plays the songs all the time and i love them. I also recently purchased Frank sinatra’s greatest hits album. NOM NOM NOM. he has the same birthday as me, fun fact. (DECEMBER 13 SEVEN DAYS ZOMG)
on a more hardcore note, i’ve gotten back into System of a down, thanks to my good friend, Jeremy Hicks. some goodies i’ve added recently are:
- ghosts n stuff- Deadmau5
- feeling good- My brightest diamond
- the green gentleman- P!atd
- planetary (GO!)- My Chemical Romance
- Envy is Dangerous- Raised Fist
- That’s life- Frank Sinatra (HOMEBOOOOOOOOOOOOY)
- We are all we have- the casualties (thanks opus)
- Erase me- kid cudi
- sledgehammer- Peter Gabriel
- Rant- Bo Burnham (it’s all about the catholic church and i FREAKING LOVE IT)
- all to all- broken social scene
- we called it america- NOFX
- beep- the pussycat dolls (this song makes me cry from laughing so hard)
- don’t hold back- the sleeping
- statues of ourselves- Semi Precious Weapons (these guys opened for gaga and they’re so ridiculous.)
- Doo Dah Doo Doo- Tim and Eric. it’s unsettling how much this song reminds me of something my friends would do.
happy hint: THE SNOW MOVES WITH YOUR MOUSE!! i made opie bring it back for my own guilty pleasure… 😉 that’s all folks, my next post may or may not be before my birthday, but you can sure as heck look forward to pictures of everything i rake in!