If you don’t have these songs in your library already, add them ASAP. The following list is in no specific order, so just read through, listen, and enjoy.*
Like it? Hate it? Don’t care but feel like saying something anyway? Leave a comment in the box below.
* No, I didn't steal the idea for this post from Kelci.
(This post has been saved as a draft for over a week.)
i figured i’d let you guys know what i (supposedly) listen to the most. some of these might be my mom’s doing.
- bright lights- matchbox twenty.
- boats and birds- Gregory and the Hawk
- Hours of Wealth- Opeth
- Lost- Avenged Sevenfold… (brother)
- Jealous guy- Casey James
- Candle (sick and tired)- White Tie Affair
- Another Brick in the Wall, Pt. 1- Pink Floyd
- Falling Down- Atreyu♥
- Beautiful, Dirty, Rich- Lady Gaga (mom)
- Hold On- good Charlotte
- coffeshop soundtrack- all time low (thanks opie)
- He Lives In You- Lebo M (opening song of lion king 2)
- Fame- Lady Gaga (mom)
- Bad Romance- Lady Gaga
- Truth- Seether
- Colors- Crossfade
- Honor- Atreyu ♥
- The light and the glass- Coheed and cambria ♥
- Jamie all over- Mayday Parade (thanks again opie)
- Black or white- Michael Jackson
- Trashin’ the camp- Phil collins ft. N*SYNC (tarzan soundtrack)
- Teeth- Lady Gaga
- Icky Thump- White stripes
- Dirty Diana- Michael Jackson
- Speechless- Michael Jackson
- and if we didn’t have the ones from my mom and brother, we get…Mother Superior- Coheed and Cambria
- Downfall- Matchbox twenty
so there’s that… and now to explain the next section of my title. when i parked this morning, the bell had already rung, and i wasn’t sure if they were letting us in after the first ten minutes again, so i was desperate for a spot. i took one that just happened to be three feet deep. couldn’t get out, so what do i do? fix my hair a little and stroll into the weight room and ask who wants to help “little ol’ me” *insert pout here* get my car outta the snow. six guys followed me across the school to push it out. epic win on my part. of course it’s sick, but i got my car out, and i didn’t have to call a tow truck… so everybody’s happy.
and now for the latest segment of things you don’t normally hear in first period…
- “why have you got grow lights in your house, swarm??” “have you seen the yearbook photo requirements?” “what has that got to do with your grow lights?” “I shouldn’t talk about that, I’m trying to change the subject.”
- “the guys in this room didn’t do a thing about it. Of course, there aren’t any guys in this room.”
- “Hazen, you’re a brat. Just because you’re kinda big and semi-good lookin doesn’t mean you shouldn’t nicen up. You could actually get a nice girlfriend who wouldn’t break up with you after a week cuz you’re a jerk.”
- “so this thanksgiving was just bad. The guy carving the turkey cut his finger and it was a pretty good slice, so he was bleeding all over it. it was like drip, drip, drip, and i was the only one who saw it. well the guy had a little too much to drink and i had to take over and i didn’t know what to do so i just didn’t say anything, so somebody got bloody turkey and it was just bad.”
- “YOU ATE THE BLOODY TURKEY??” -me in a british accent
- si, espanol uno es babyland.
- say you have a guy who takes your woman, can you call him a ladrona, a lady thief? “miguel, you can call him anything you want, i’d say a lot worse than that.”
- la ladrona siguio robando ellas, that means the lady thief kept on stealing ladies. “gracias, miguel…”